Our AWS Solutions
1. Cloud Advisory & Consulting Services
- Optimization of AWS Instances.
- Architecture Consulting for Strategy Development.
- Managed Infrastructure and Application Services.
- Additional Solutions for Customers through Repeatable Intellectual Property.
- Professional Services for Application Development, Integration, and Migration.
2. AWS Cloud Migration Services
- Infrastructure migration to AWS- Transfer your on-premises workloads or applications to AWS.
- Application migration to AWS- AWS application migration and modernization enable full utilization of AWS cloud’s benefits.
- AWS cloud monitoring and reporting- IT monitoring is a time-consuming but necessary task that strains internal resources, automate this critical functionality by moving to the AWS cloud.
- Data center migration to AWS- Data centers consist of databases, applications and servers.
3. AWS Managed Services
- Get unrestricted access to cloud experts 24x7x365, who offer constant support.
- Receive detailed reports, reviews, and audits that provide utilization and billing information.
- Proactively monitor and alert your cloud with real-time notifications, escalations, and alerts.
- Automate your cloud architecture, testing, and deployment with DevOps Automation.
- Ensure security and compliance with visibility, access, and data control.
- Quickly recover with backup, snapshot, and lifecycle management.
4. AWS Data Analytics Services
- Utilize AWS data analytics to facilitate digital transformation.
- Perform real-time analysis of large volumes of data.
- Take advantage of our comprehensive AWS services for data analytics, migration, modernization, automation, data optimization, security, and managed services.
- Make informed decisions based on insights gained through analytics.
5. Cloud Security Services
When implementing cloud services, security is a critical consideration to ensure that data stored on the Cloud is appropriately restricted, controlled, monitored, maintained, and secured. AWS offers a shared responsibility model, where it manages cloud security for its infrastructure, while organizations are responsible for securing their data and workloads. Amazon offers various security services and features, such as encryption, key management, and identity and access management (IAM), to help implement organizational security policies.
To protect data and environments from unwanted exposures, vulnerabilities, and threats, AWS has developed security services and management tools. However, it’s ultimately up to customers to effectively implement these AWS security services. We collaborate with AWS to provide Cloud Services that align with global security standards and meet specific client needs and security requirements. Our comprehensive security-specific tools and features enable enterprises to secure their network and data, manage configuration, control access, and monitor networks in their environment.
- By using AWS Cloud, organizations can lower their operational costs as they no longer have to maintain on-premise facilities.
- The security architecture of AWS Cloud is designed to scale with an organization’s usage, ensuring that data remains secure regardless of the size of the enterprise.
- Strong safeguards are integrated into the infrastructure to ensure privacy protection, and all data is processed in highly secure data centers.
- AWS manages multiple compliance programs in its infrastructure, making compliance easy for organizations.